Premium Chai Masala For Perfect Masala Chai Review By Lifestyle Annu

Hello Sunshine,
How are you all? Hope all doing good..
Today I m up with a new review!And it’s a daily necessary product..Yes I m talking about a Chai Masala.. Best chai Masala ever I tried, I often have this on cold nights while cuddled up in a blanket. It’s a wonderful chai Masala that’ll definitely warm you up! 
If You want to know More about this chai masala Then read my full blog..
.
.
.

Brand Introduction:

A team of tea connoisseurs, tasters, who have taken it upon themselves to introduce healthy teas into daily routines for tea enthusiast, who like to experiment with taste. Although we cater the age old concept of ‘chai’ yet we are a young brand created to revolutionize the way chai has been perceived, supplied and savored in the Indian market so far. Tea Treasure is being associated with good times, relaxing, and overall well-being because these are the base attributes of our products and we bring these to our consumers by virtue of supplying high-quality Tea..Tea Treasure tea comes directly to you from our tea gardens. We procure our teas seasonally direct from the tea-gardens to ensure consistent quality, fresh and full of flavor so that our customers, the farmers, and the skilled tea pickers get a fair deal.There is no middle man, no long-standing stockroom storage and no waiting around for the third-party blender.
unnamed (1)
We build relationships with the producers and have a trusted local buying partner to guarantee consistent quality. Our range of premium herbal infusions created with the team of certified herbalist from India and the USA’s top herb expert. We source the world’s finest organic herbs from different countries to create these original infusions which deliver a fantastic, full-flavored taste. They are all naturally caffeine-free.
.
.

Ingredients:

Licorice,Cinnamon, Fennel, Rose, Cardamom, Chandan, Ginger, Black pepper, Clove.
.
.

Price:

180/- 50GM
BEST BEFORE 18 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURING..
.
.

Packaging:

It comes in a glass bottle with a opening on the top and a nice brown paper box packing..No worry about damage and all..

.
.
Directions Of Use:  
  • Place 1g of tea (1 Tea spoon) in the pot per 150ml of milk and water.
  • Add a pinch of Chai Masala per cup Bring the mixture to boil Let it boil for 5-7 minutes, according to your taste.
  • Then pour out completely.
.
.
Where To Buy: you can buy this product on there own website..Also available in many online stores..
  • Amazon
  • Flipkart
  • Snapdeal
.
.
Pros:
√ Only Organics Ingredients
√ Pocket Friendly
√ Travel Friendly
√ Easyly Available In Many Online Stores
√ Quick Delivery
√ Good Packaging
√ Good Product
√ Good Test
.
.
IMG_4172.jpg

My Take On This Chai Masala:-

Firstly I m totally impressed with this tea Masala.. I m bit crazy about tea, without tea I can’t survive a single day! For me it’s very necessary..My day starts with a cup of hot HERBAL Tea but I drink only organic & herbal teas ❤ yes! I m very health conscious girl. TEA Treasure organic & herbal products are good for skin & health 😍 This Chai Masala is perfectly Awesome, its fragrance is natural, I enjoyed full-flavored taste in this chai Masala. What does this mean for you? You get to enjoy some of the freshest organic tea masala in the world, and you know exactly where it came from. This Premium Chai, from the highlands of Assam valley fused with other essential spices is rich in anti-oxidants and beneficial for digestion. Its contains caffeine in just the right amount that reduces the risk of stroke.This chai is known for its uniqueness in terms of the combination that helps you kickstart the day. With light earthy notes of honey, this tea can be consumed after the meals to help you sit back and relax.A fascinating combination to revive your mood. Consumed as a luxurious beverage, or a regular one, this tea never fails to create the magic from the goodness of its aroma and health benefits.If you like tea with masala then definitely go for this, after trying this chai Masala definitely tell me hows it 🙂 Most best part  is they all naturally caffeine-free products 🙂
SORICH ORGANIC it’s my best choice.. I personally found my type of brand.They are naturally caffeine free products! With many flavours..
.
.
Would I repurchase Tea Treasure Chai Masala Again ? Ahaa sure for me, why not? Who don’t love organic, natural caffeine free products? I m sure no one..Trust me this Chai Masala is awesome i can’t explain..If you looking for a Chai Masala then I recommend to buy this products..
.
.
Rating: 4.9/5🌟🌟🌟🌟
.
.
That’s all for today. I Hope this review & post was helpful to all those reading…Dont forget to share your thoughts about Tea Treasure Chai Masala.. See you in my next post..Don’t Forget To Subceribe My Blog For More Updates..
Lifestyle Annu.

Comments

Popular Posts