DEBON Herbals Under Eye Cream Review By Lifestyle Annu

Hello my sunshine’s
A wonderful product from an amazing, all natural ingredient, Invade. An under eye cream that works as intended. Read on to know more about it….Yes I m talking about Debon Herbals Under Eyes Cream!
IMG-20180324-WA0004
Along with daily stress and irregular sleeping patterns, I have begun to develop darkness under my eyes. But daily it is not possible for me to apply makeup. So my hunt began for a good under eye cream which promises to work on dark circles. And this is how I came across DEBON Herbals Under Eye Cream..I have been using it consistently for past one month and here is my review.
Key Ingredients : 
  • Almond Oil : Intense moisturizer, reduces wrinkles, fades dark spots.
  • Vitamin E Oil : It is a antioxidant which delays signs of aging.
  • Lemon Grass Oil : It is a very good anti oxidant & helps in lightening of dark circles.
  • Lavender oil : It soothes nerves under eyes.
  • Aloe Vera juice : Moisturizer skin under eyes.

” Debon Herbals gives you the best combination of natural ingredients that help revitalize your skin by diminishing dark circles and fine line near the yes contour.Its quickly absorbs into the skin, brightens skin and gives a fresh look to the EYE “

Debon Herbals Under Eye Cream is ‘ Dermatologically tested for safety & can be considered as Non Irritant ‘ 
Application : Apply & massage for ten minutes around the eye & then remove the cream with moist cotton wool. Splash some luke warm water on the face before going to bed.
Price : 90/- NIR 25g
Shelf Life : 2 years of mfg
Concept : Helps to revitalize the skin around the eyes, making it appear brighter & smoother. Daily use helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & slow down ageing sign thereby enriching the skin around the eyes..
IMG-20180324-WA0002
PROS :
  • A very good under eye cream.
  • Makes the under eye skin calm and relaxed with its cooling properties.
  • Improves the under eye texture.
  • Very moisturising for under eye area.
  • Suitable for oily skin too.
  • Works on darkness around eyes too.
  • Paraben free.
  • Herbals fragrance.  
  • pocket friendly.
  • Easily available.
  • Not at all greasy or sticky but absorbs well into the skin after a bit of massaging.
  • A little product goes a longggg way.
  • All ingredients are herbals.
  • Dermatologically tested.

MY TAKE : As it claims to work on darkness, wrinkles &  fine lines, this is how I finalized the product to use it. I have developed some darkness under my skin which begins from just below the inner corners and covers half of the area under my eyes. I do face puffiness especially after getting up in the morning. I believe that is quite common.So the area of my concern is mostly the darkness under my skin. Which I expected will lighten up just a bit from regular use of this cream. pretty happy with this product..Because it works on darkness, wrinkles and smooth.I would surely recommend it and repurchase it as this is the best under eye cream I have used in such an affordable range that works well and has so many pros and positives to boast of.  This cream’s naturalness and effectiveness makes me happy and contented as I use it. It makes me feel that I am not deceiving myself with some artificial product for using on my eye area. Do try it out guys and I am sure you will like it too..
.
.

Rating: 4.8/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
 ❤I hope this review and post was helpful to all those reading. Please leave a comment with your inputs and new visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out❤ Don’t forget to subscribe my blog for more new updates! Thank you all.
@Lifestyle_ annu

Comments

Popular Posts