❤ AMAFHH PERFUM REVIEW ❤

Hello World,
Hope all my fans,followers,well wishers are good..Happy New year to all of you..Thanks for your unconditional love & support ❤
You guys made me more motivated day by day..Thank you..
.
.
So, Today I m up with a new Luxury review! Yes, if you love to wear perfume or perfume collection is your pleasure,then must read my full blog :)
.
.
❤ AMAFHH ❤

Brand Introduction - Basically  they manufacture 100% clone perfumes of the top international brands in alcohol free base.You have got more than 250 fragarnceS in stock & counting..*Shipping Free all over India* The brand is totally cruelty-free and has 0% alcohol in their products which make it a deadly combination. 


Price - 100ML 500/- Only Any Perfume!


packaging - Most Lovely Impression At First Look..The bottle look really Royal and Classy. Being light-weight and transparent, it is really easy to carry around and find out the amount used.The perfume variant is also mentioned at the front which makes it really easy to detect the one you are looking for.

The bottles come with a very good quality pump dispenser which doesn’t look flimsy.I really love with packaging..

Fragrance (BERRY LONDON) - 

Umm! Best point so share with you guys..I m really very Choosey when I m selecting my perfume..But here I found my best Fragrance..I always perfect a light & sweet fragrance..So BERRY LONDON is perfect choice for my types of girl's..BERRY LONDON is simply a delicious smell that can be worn every day. It is neither too strong nor too mild. The perfect kind of smell that can I wear everyday at my college / work too..




My Take On AMAFHH - BERRY LONDON for her last for a good amount of 24 hours in extremely humid weather conditions...This is best thing I found in AMAFHH ❤

Alcohol free is also good..Many Perfume after use you can a spot in ur dress most disappointe think ever..But after use AMAFHH perfume in my dress no spot and all only swt fragrance..So Yes I recommended to buy this product..They have an Instagram page @amafhhperfumes 
Place your oder, enjoying free shipping and don't forget to share your experience with @Lifestyle_annu 


PROS - 

√Quick delivery.
√Update with tracking number.
√Alcohol free.
√250 flavors available.
√Travel friendly.
√Pocket friendly.
√Both choice are available Mr. & Ms 
√Free shipping all over India.
√Stay long time. 

CONS -

×I Don't Find Any.
Rating - ⭐⭐⭐⭐4.9/5

Thank you..

Subscribe My Blog For More Updates.Don't Forget to Like & Comment.. Share with your love once..

Comments

  1. This looks like a safe option.. As perfumes are laden with so many chemicals these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the clones come with no side effects then why not. I am definitely in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The review is quite informative! Really like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving what i have read and im sure this perfume will benefit me greatly as its safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts