PEE SAFE WITH BR SAFE Review By Lifestyle Annu

Hello My Dolls, How Are You All? Did you check my last review? If no then read it now 😆
.
.
.
As all you know, few days ago I received a blogger mail from PEE SAFE. So today I m very excited to review on this product..Yah check review :)
IMG_2744
Holding your Pee :( Not a Healthy Choice!
PeeSafe is a very handy & compact toilet seat sanitizer that can be used almost anywhere be it any public washroom or at home.Use PeeSafe for a hygienically safe experience anytime anywhere...

Price - NIR 180/- 75 ML, / 40ML INR 99/-

Packaging : Pee Safe Toilet Sanitizer Spray comes in a metal bottle with all the desired instructions written on it. The bottle is light in weight, travel friendly and comes with a seal lid when you open the cap which ensures the product is new to use...

When and Where to use : Public Restrooms or can be used at Home. It can be used over Toilet Seat, Toilet Tops, Flush, Door Knobs, and Faucets and many...

How to Use : Four Step With Pee Safe!

1) SHAKE -Shake the can of Pee Safe Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray.
2) SPRAY -Spray on the toilet seat and any other area that you want to sanitize with PeeSafe Toilet Seat Sanitizer.
3) WAIT -Wait for just 5 seconds. The anti-bacterial disinfectant spray evaporates quickly and sanitizes the area.
4) USE -The toilet seat is now 99.9% germ free and safe for use.

Fragnance: Very mild, soothing and deodorizing unlike those toilet cleaners..I like the Fragrance ❤

Why Pee Safe - PEE SAFE, Toilet Seat Sanitizer has been particularly formulated to act as a sanitizer as well as a disinfectant spray for the toilet seat surface. The antibacterial spray with a fresh mint fragrance also helps to cleanse and deodorize the seat and its surrounding areas.Pee Safe is one of the first toilet seat sanitizer sprays available in India that ensures protection against 99.9% of diseases caused by germs and bacteria commonly found in public restrooms.....Most public restrooms are unhygienic, it is important that you sanitize it before using it.Pee Safe, toilet sanitizer spray protects you from 99.9% of germs. Action starts in 5 seconds when sprayed on the toilet seat. It also works as a disinfectant that cleans the faucets, taps and flush knobs in a public restroom. You can also use this as a sanitizer in the bathrooms at home...

PROS :
  • Affordable
  • Multipurpose- for Toilet Seat, Flush, Knobs.
  • Travel Friendly.
  • Easy to use.
  • Good Fragrance
  • Assured of visiting a public restroom.

CONSe :

× I don't find any.

My Take On Pee Safe : Totally love with this product toilet seat sanitizer spray.. After using this product now I can say yes "afraid free dirty toilet "  I carried this spray along with me at my workplace. It easy to carry since the bottle is light weight fit in my pocket too :)  I am glad i came across this product. Because i just cant stand the dirty smell in the toilets.Most of the time i travel so this product made me more tensen free now I can use any public toilet without any afraid of getting infarction.If you are also afraid to use public toilets & have to hold your breathe every time you enter a public toilet just like me then buy Pee Safe..I Will Recommended to Buy This Product..

That's all for today. Hope you find this post helpful. See you in my next post.
Don't Forget To Subceribe My Blog For More Updates..
Lifestyle Annu.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts