FABEYA SANDALWOOD Face & Body Scrub Review By Lifestyle Annu

Hello World!
How are you all?
I Hope Everything Is alright..
So today I m up with a new review..As all you know I received two products from FABEYA one month ago..I m already using this product from a month..So, I up with a one product..
Jump into the review section 👇
IMG-20180120-WA0000
BRAND INTRODUCTION: !!!…Fabeya…!!! Deals in wide range of Beauty Products for Men and Women like Scrub and Body Gel, etc.
.PRICE: INR 349/- 340 ML.
.WHERE IS AVAILABLE: You can buy there products from Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal.
Here is the link
PRODUCT INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, IPM, Caprylic Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Stearice acid, LLP, Carbomer, Walnut Shell, Organic Sandal powder and National fragrance.
.
.
PACKAGING: Totally happy with there packaging style, don't worry about damage an all..It comes in a good quality plastic tub which is protected with aluminum foil, packaging is pretty good, as it’s lid is tight it is travel friendly, in plastic tub there is a label which mention all the necessary information. & It come in transparent seal.No worry  about break an all..They really care about packaging..
.
.
HOW TO USE: Use small dallop in a circulation fashion on face body for gentle foliation. Can use with fingertips on skin, rinse off with warm water with in 5 minute…
.BEST BEFORE USE: 36 month from manufacture.
.
PRODUCT CLAIMED : FREE FROM PARABLE, SULFATE, ALCOHOL, PHTHALATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR AND PETRO CHEMICAL.
PROS:
•Travel Friendly
•Natural Ingredients
•Hand Made
•Paraben Free
•Organic Brand
•Pocket Friendly
•Discount Available
•Quick Delivery
•Easy to use
•Various Flavors Available
•Best Paraben free Scrub
•Not Tested On Animals
•Eco Friendly
My Take On FABEYA: Umm! Best experience ever.. I had found my best scrub..Really Glad to share this review..It comes in sendal with small beads of walnut sell. The consistency of the scrub is very creamy nor very thick nither very liquidy just perfect how to be a scrub consistency..When I message with this scrub I feel relaxing and this small walnut beads are perfect to exfoliation they are not very harsh at all..Scrub is most important part in our regular life..I use this scrub regularly because after using this scrub my skin fell relax, clear, clean, smooth & moisturises..I love this scrub because after using this product I don’t need any others moisturiser to my skin I don’t feel dry 🙂 
when I use this scrub on my face it cleans my blackhead & Whitehead also clean all dirt for my skin.. So I use this FABEYA BIOCARE FACE & BODY SCRUB for my body as for my face I am very happy with this scrub. I apply this every day..Yes I got my favorite scrub from FABEYA its really very good..
Yes I Will Recommended all to buy this product..
That’s all for today. Hope you find this post helpful.Dont forget to share your thoughts about FABEYA.. See you in my next post.

Don’t Forget To Subceribe My Blog For More Updates..
Lifestyle Annu.

Comments

Popular Posts