MIRABELLE LEMON LIME Fairness Facial Mask Review By Lifestyle Annu


Hey my beauties
How are you all? As you all know few days ago I received a mail from Mirabelle Cosmetic Korea! So today sharing my view on this mask..So let’s jumped into the review 🙂 yeeeii
.
Made with Square InstaPic
.
.
.
ABOUT BRAND:
unnamed
Let your search for a secret solution that gives a never-before-seen glowing and radiant skin ends here. Start using MIRABELLE’s organic facial mask packs. In the cosmetic Industry, MIRABELLE is a kingpin in offering Korea’s best-selling sheet masks. The masks that have been made by soaking in herbal and powerful beauty ingredients are a “carte_du_jour” version of fairness creams available in different cosmetic shops.
It’s time to explore the collection of MIRABELLE’s fairness sheet masks to hydrate, clear and brighten skin for a glowing complexion.
.
.
.
Direction Of Use: 
  • Wash the face with normal water & wipe with towel, gently apply the facial mask on the entire face.
  • Relax for 10 to 20 mins & then discard the mask.
  • Tap gently on the face to absorb the remaining essence. do not wash face again.
  • Feel the difference of your face beauty which is equal to one bottle of essence.
.
.
Price: 99/- Only, 25 ml
.
.
Best use before 3 Years Of Manufacturing.
.
.
Suitable For Both Women & Men ✌
.
.
Packaging: Talking about the packaging, it looks premium. The best thing about this mask packaging is, all the information behind tha pack is written in ENGLISH. This helps alot in understanding everything better as most of the other Korean masks have everything written in Chinese. The mask is 100% cotton based and have no silicon / paraben in it.Packaging is awesome 👌 the mask is Specially designed for indian skin..The best thing about this mask i like packaging is, all the information behind tha pack is written in ENGLISH most of Korean products are written by Korean language..So for me for this a big thumbs up!
.
.

PROS:
  • specially designed for Indian skin & fairness
  • Suitable for both men & women
  • Price pocket friendly
  • Travel friendly
  • Easy to use
  • Extract from natural ingredients deliver rich nutrients to the skin
  • Provide instense moisture & fairness
  • Mask sheet 100% pure cotton
  • Its a No. 1 k-Mask made in korea
  • Full of moisture
  • Easily Available many online stores
  • Not Animals Tested

CONS: ✖ One time use only 😢

Available at online stores:
My Take On This Mask: There are 6 variants and I got to try 1 of them!I used this mask 4days ago, then up with review because I wanted to figure out for how long does the effect..Then the effect of these masks lasts for about 2 to 3 days! I m pretty happy with this effect 😻 My sense of smell is quiteprominent, which means when I love a fragrance I adore it! But if something isn’t pleasant to me, I absolutely can not tolerate it for even a minute. Thankfully, the fragrance is marvelous! The masks left my skin intensely HYDRATED and GLOWING! The tone and texture of my skin improved with one use and the natural extracts contributed to making my skin more supple and bouncy.LEMON LIME Contains complex lime extract that helps get your skin a bright and clear complexion. Provides vitality to your skin with intensive Brightening care effect. The fragrance of this mask is my absolute favourite! The burst of lemony freshness is amazing..This mask perfectly fits on my face. The sheet is full with creamy, transparent liquid that has a pleasant frangance. Super awesome experience. I keep this on my face about 20 minutes then Remove it. It doesn’t give any stretchy,dry feeling also it doesn’t feel sticky. It’s very light and absorbed by the skin very quickly. As per the instructions given, there’s no need to wash the face after removing the mask. I see a magical change in the texture of my skin in one time use isn’t amazing, I felt bright and fresh. I am in love with Mirabelle’s sheet mask..Thank you Mirabelle Cosmetic Korea for sending me this amazing mask..I m very happy with this product, I feel so relaxing when I use this mask..
.
.
Would I repurchase Mirabelle’s Fairness Facial Masks Again ? Ahaa Yes for me, miraculous Mirabelle’s sheet masks are amazing. Next time I will make sure I am getting this in bulk, so I can enjoy its goodness for long.Trust me this mask is awesome can’t explain..If you looking for a facial mask then I recommended to buy this products..
.
.
Rating: 4.9/5⭐⭐⭐⭐
 ❤I hope this review and post was helpful to all those reading. Please leave a comment with your inputs and new visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out❤ Don’t forget to subscribe my blog for more new updates! Thank you all.
@Lifestyle_ annu

Comments

Popular Posts