BEAUTY BENEFITS OF HIBISCUS, LET’S CHECK HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN DIY MASK

Use of hibiscus flowers & leaf are highly beneficial for our skin, hair & body as well.I always believe in natural beauty natural ingredients which don’t harm your skin & hair. Hibiscus has many properties which are good for our skin. This face mask exfoliates the skin, adds glow, brightness the skin as well. This is for all skin type people, I research a lot after that I m here, I hope you guys are really enjoy my DIY recipe.

Hibiscus Powder

Hibiscus DIY Recipe

Things you will need for this DIY
  • 1 tablespoon of hibiscus powder
  • 1 teaspoon of multani mitti (Fuller’s Earth)
  • Rose water
Method : Mix the powder well in a bowl, add multani mitti, then add rose water to the powder from to a thick paste.

Mix the powder well

Apply : You have to apply the mask all over the face & neck area. Wait for 10-15 minutes. Once it is dry rinse with water, pat dry and follow up a serum. You can apply this once a week.

Use pure Hibiscus powder

Benefits of hibiscus : 1. Hibiscus is full of antioxidants & fight with skin damage, 2. It can treat acne, suntan and dark circles. 3. Hibiscus can also be beneficial for improving your skin complexion, tightening the skin and for preventing wrinkles, 4. Helps balance out our skin hydration.

Nature’s Tattva Hobbies Powder

Price – 310/- only 150g
Thank you so much for reading ❤️ I hope you found this post helpful. Make sure to share it with your family and friends if you like. Pour in your thoughts in the comments section below. Your comments encourage me a lot! if you want to know more DIY recipes then let me know 🙂 You can also share your skin,hair problems with me and I will tell you helpful DIY recipes.And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter or pinterest for more regular updates. Till then be safe be happy and keep smiling:)
Xoxo Annu

Comments

Popular Posts